Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Garage Sale

I am so overwhelmed by the wonderful donations of our friends and families that have given to our garage sale fund raiser. We have so much stuff, that unlike in the past, we are going to have many trailers to haul it to Enid. I have already talked to my aunt and uncle to make sure that we can use every inch of space they can provide us with. We will load today and haul tomorrow, and set up the entire sale tomorrow as well. I know that the Lord is going to provide so much for us that my heart will be filled with more joy than it can handle. I am very excited to be doing this, because I love garage sales. I can assure that I will get very little sleep because I will be thinking, breathing, and worrying about every garage sale detail. Bring It On!

So much has been happening in my household, so sorry about the lack of post. Erica is home and had a wonderful trip, we seen pictures yesterday and heard all about the people she meet and what she did while over in Guatemala. Erica said "It really opened her eyes"! I will keep you all posted on the sale and how things are going! Love to All!

No comments: