Monday, January 19, 2009

What a busy week.......

Hello to all,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. We have a very busy week ahead of us. With basketball taking over the week, we will be living in a gym eating concession food and taking out a loan to pay to do all of this.... Someone should examine my head! The great thing about this week is that we will be having our 3rd home study on Wednesday. This does mean that we will be driving to Tulsa amongst all of the basketball frenzy. This home study will contain a interview with our entire family, and also individual interviews. This
will also be the first time for Rebecca to meet my beautiful girls. I am not sure if the girls are nervous or not. I do know they have confidence and I know they are honest, so they should have nothing to worry about. David and I have to fill out a questionnaire and go through the special needs list before we return to Tulsa as well. I am very excited about this home study, and I also will be missing the Youth Group.


Thank you all for checking my blog, leaving comments, and praying for our journey. Please keep my friend Tina and her family in your prayers. PS ~ Happy Birthday Tracy and Amanda......

No comments: