Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wow! Two events in one day!



We are on a roll today. Yesterday I scheduled the 2nd visit for our home study and now I just scheduled a phone interview with our agency on the same day....... Monday is going to be a record breaking day for the Mueller's. We have not had that productive of a day for the adoption in quite some time. Of course I am sure I will be very nervous, so please remember David and I on Monday @ 10:30 and 7:00. I am so excited as well. =) What a day, lets keep this pace up!


You have a wonderful day, Rejoice and be glad in it!


PS ~ Good luck Oklahoma Sooners! Go OU all the way!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Yea! I'm so glad things are moving along for you again! Don't forget to let us know how it all goes.

Anonymous said...

WOW
I am so evcited for you and this is amazing i am still praying for Emily!!! LOL Its growing on my

Anonymous said...

You know I'm praying for all of you. I'm also praising "God"... for this is the path you are suppose to be on...it's His plan.

Love, Mom