Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Celebration!!!!!


Hello all, hope you had a wonderful time with family celebrating our freedom within our country, and our freedom of being able to share the gospel, love our Lord out loud, and pray in schools.....


We had a great time at my parents celebrating with my parents, and brother and his family, and my Grandma! We had tacos, and played Rock Band, dominoes, and shot fireworks for at least 2 1/2 hours! We caught up on old news and learned new things as well. Really enjoyed the time, oh yea by the way, I got 100% while I was singing on Rock Band!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo, I rock!


Amber, Kaylee and Desiree' (my nieces)




Playing Rock Band ~ Kaylee first time on the drums.....

Playing some Rock Band, look closely! Me and Kaylee on guitar, my mom playing the drums and Kuyler J. singing his heart out!

My Dad, Blaine (nephew), Aranda, (SIL) and my mom waiting for the show to begin.

No comments: