Friday, July 3, 2009

Gives with all your heart!

Yesterday I was reminded of a parable in the bible. In Mark 12:41-44 it tells of a widow women who offers a small offering (in our eyes) while a rich man offers a large offering. Jesus says, "I tell you the truth, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. They all gave out of their wealth: but she , out of her poverty, put in everything-all she had to live on. Mark 12:43-44 Now this person who came by to see us yesterday was not poor, but was a teenager and gave us a donations for our adoption. When handed to me, my heart melted, because I knew she had given from her heart, not her wealth. What a special gift, one that I knew is truly a gift of the heart!!!! Thank you so much my sweetheart, may you be blessed as much as we were!!!!

1 comment:

Kacie said...

Awe! I LOVE YOU APRIL!!!!