Saturday, July 11, 2009

Check our our new bathroom?

We finished our bathroom yesterday! I really liked the way it came out, it is a little bit of me and a lot of the girls..... They picked out most the decor and the pattern themselves. It was time for a change, and I really like the change...... The girls really like it as well, and David even said that he liked it too. Enjoy the before and after pictures:

From This:


To this:

To the final stage:

From This: Notice the not so updated light fixtures! We changed those too, one of my happy moments in life.

To This: This taken after 6 hours of stripping wallpaper..... Never want to do that again except for one very special friend.....

To This: TA DAH!

From This: This one is the most dramatic!

To This: notice the mounds of wallpaper!

To This: new paint

To This: the final picture, and we are done!

This is one is just for the new light fixture! I'm so excited to have it, and the girls said you can see, just don't look directly into the light because it will blind you! I tried and it does :) We will enjoy this bathroom for many years to come.....

6 comments:

hollym. said...

Wow, April! Your bathroom looks GREAT!

Would you share the color and brand of paint?

Take care,
hollym.

Connie J said...

It loos mahvelous dahling! Seriously, I love it, and I'm soooo sorry I actually worked last week and couldn't help :(
Love you!

christina said...

Beautiful! What a great project.

Tammy said...

Awesome job! It looks amazing!

Erica said...

I love it!!!! I think it looks so much better!!!! I can't wait to see it this week!

Cheryl said...

It looks fabulous!! New lighting fixture is just fantastic... I too got new bathroom accessories and furniture from Home Depot...