Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We are so blessed to share with you, that we have a new addition in the family. She is 10 months old, and her special need is a cleft lip and cleft palate. I will share much more when I am able to! I will tell you that she is precious, and my God is amazing. He is a God that changes hearts, answers prayers, loves us all, showers us with blessings, and is always with us! That is an amazing God! Praise you, Father! You have given us a true blessing, that we will all treasure forever!!!!! Thank you all for your prayers, may you please continue, because we as a family now that this will be the hardest part of the wait.
Blessings to you all!

7 comments:

Connie J said...

Amen! Congratulations on receiving the referral of your precious beautiful daughter! God is so very good!
Love you!

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness! You know cleft babies are very close to my heart. :) Please let me know if you have any questions about the condition.

I'm so happy for you guys...and only 10 months old--wow!

Cindy said...

Dear April,
What a blessing! Congrats to you and your family!
Our 8 yr old shares this sn, if you have questions later please ask, we love to share. Can't wait to hear more about your precious new daughter!
(I follow b/c of Connie's family blog and your journey w/ her family, thanks for sharing your joy!)

Lana Coppock said...

I can't wait to see pictures!!!!

hollym. said...

Oh WOW!!! I leave bloggy land for a couple of days and I come back to a WONDERFUL surprise!!!
Warm congratulations to your whole family! Just can't wait to see your little sweethearts picture!

Sharon said...

Congratulations!! What a journey you have been on...and its only started. Best Wishes on a fast TA and wonderful trip.

Sharon

Tim said...

My congratulations as well.

We met in China, at the White Swan, with Connie and Clayton and dear little Kaeleb.

Our daughter Tian hugged on him until you all went away.