Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What a day we have in Jesus!

I must start by saying that our God is so good! I have been feeling that this week is going to be an incredible week, and that is all going to start today! My heart and prayers go out to the Johnson's today, please lift them in prayer! God will answer those prayers today, with great expectations. Also I know that the Hamm's are waiting on paperwork today, My prayer is that they receive that today. We have been waiting on PA (pre approval from China). My God is so good and we just received PA about 20 minutes ago. I am so excited to announce to all of you my precious little girl EMILY......
Her birthday is August 29, 2008 (almost 11 months old), and her special need is Cleft Lip and Palate. Here is one cool part of her story, she is at the same orphanage that Kambry (Clayton and Connie's little girl) is from. Can you believe that, the entire country of China and we share the same orphanage between our daughters. How cool is that? Our little Emily is very little at that, she weighed 11 pounds at 6 months. Our entire family feel very blessed to call her our daughter and can't wait to hold her, hug her, kiss her, and just be mommy! All in all today we are expecting a Y E S (just pray for that), PA (pre approval), word from CIS (Hamm's) and LOA (Johnson's). That is a lot of the alphabet, but our God can deliver and will!

15 comments:

erica said...

Well its offical, we have our bundle of joy!!! I am so proud to be her AUNT! I am so proud of you guys and God is so amazing, he will deliever when ready! Always in prayer for all of you:)

Tami said...

She is soooo precious, April! Congratulations!!! Beautiful!

Tammy said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations on you PA!

The Johnsons have definitely been on my heart today...

Tim said...

I'm confused, which often happens at the end of day - will the PA go in your time line between Received Referral and LOI (whatever that is)?

Cute kid, btw.

Connie J said...

Congratulations on that PA!!! We knew God was going to answer prayers today! Miss Emily is so beautiful!
Love you!

Mark and Lori said...

YES! This has been fun to see happen - just how God works! And she is adorable! Do you know if she will have any surgery done before you get her? Will you travel with K and K?

Tina said...

I am so happy that you finally get to post Emily's picture!!! She is so cute! I can't wait until we all get our girls home!!!!
Love You and as always Praying

shawnandlarissa said...

Yay for the PA!
Larissa

hollym. said...

Oh April!!
Little Emily is Gorgeous!! She has such a sweet, sweet face! I'm so excited for your family!:)

Howard and Kim said...

Congratulations April and family!! She is adorable!
Kim H.

Jodi said...

Congratulations!!! Emily is adorable!!!
Can't wait to see her in your arms! :)
(Our precious Jailyn is a cleft lip/palate baby)
If you have any questions - feel free to email me.

Congrats to your entire family!
What a cool thing that Kambry and Emily are from the same orphanage.
My Jailyn is from the same orphanage as another of Connie's kids. :)
Small world!

Blessings,
Jodi :)
www.headsup07up.blogspot.com
soccermom@tx.rr.com

Lori said...

Hello! Saw your announcement on our mutual friends' site and HAD to come over and take a peek! I am so excited for you guys! She is amazing and wonderful and I am totally digging the mismatched socks - my 9 year old does the same thing because it's 'fashionable' my 12 year old does it because he doesn't care :).

CONGRATULATIONS!
The McMurphys
Tulsa

LJ said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful, and I love her name (we have an Emily from China too!).
~LJ

Kim said...

I had been checking your blog off and on to see if you had a referal. I missed a little bit I guess, and when I checked today there was your PA announcement. Congratulations! Emily is just beautiful!! Our Mia is cleft lip and palate and her birthday is Aug 24th. I am so excited for you guys.
Praying that LOA,TA,and CA will come quickly.

Sharon said...

She is just beautiful. Congratulations!! I need to keep checking back so I can follow your journey.

Sharon