Thursday, July 9, 2009

I must be nesting!


We (me and Kaylee) started a project today...... We have needed to redecorate the bathroom since we had the garage sale. Sold all of our decor to a very special lady, who put it in her bathroom.

So we headed to Enid to buy paint and supplies, but the big purchase was the primer that would paint over 25 year old wallpaper. Was very excited that we did not have to take wallpaper down. While we were in Enid we ran into some dear friends (Tina, Ty, and Aidan) and they went to Lowes with us, bought the stuff and for some reason they wanted to help. We came home, taped off the walls, and began to prime wallpaper........ Why we were surprised when it didn't work is beyond me. But it didn't and as much as I didn't want to we were stripping wallpaper........ AHHHHH! The project ended around 10 o'clock, and we will paint tomorrow.

Kaylee, Tina, Ty, Ashley and my sweet husband David, thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

I will show before and after pictures later
!

No comments: