Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Commence Packing!!!!

Wow the days are going by really fast!!! I cant believe that we are leaving in a week and 2 days. It really is here, will someone pinch me because I am still not fully comprehending it ~ I think. Oh I know that I'm leaving and my tickets are booked, but we waited so long for this moment that I think sometimes I feel that it isn't really happening.... I am doing little tasks each day, but don't feel like I am marking much off the list!! One major thing that I checked off the list ~ Root Canal!!!! Can I say Ouch, and Whew its done! I'm so glad that my dentist was able to work me in and fix my tooth. No pain while in China is a must ~ because I am a whip!!! lol Really glad that appt is behind me


Ok how about an 80's flashback!!! It is Spirit Week at our school for Homecoming!! Each day brings a new theme, yep you guessed it today's theme is decade day ~ and Ashley thought that 80's would be the best one. This decade is very close to my heart ~ no particular reason! Great job Ashley ~ You look marvelous!
Look closely ~ you might even see the blue eyeshadow!
Can anyone say "I owned that sweater once."
Now onto the pressing stuff ~ I pulled the luggage out of the closet today! Many of you are thinking I would have done that already, but if you know me at all, you would now that I over pack! So the less time the luggage is out, the less I will pack. At least that is my hope! Connie said "You can do this", and I needed that! My pastor said "No one will notice if you have make up on our not." I beg to differ with that one, so BF I will pick something else to downsize with!!! :)

Looks like I have a lot of organizing to do, so I must go and organize something!!! Surely I can fit all this stuff into 5 pieces of luggage!!! Oh but wait, I need clothes too, wish me luck!

3 comments:

adult washcloths said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jodi said...

Wow, things are moving so fast. Are your daughters able to go with you? I was lucky enough to make the trip when my sister picked up her youngest daughter and it is the most amazing journey for a family. I can't wait to read all about it.

Jodi

Tina said...

I am SOOOOO EXCITED for you all!!! I have faith that you will pack everything you need and nothing more!!! I can't wait until next week! The sooner you leave the sooner you are back with your precious daughter....and Alyssa's new friend!

Love You~