Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TA is on the way!


What a surprise to hear from our agency today!!!!! We have been informed that our TA (Travel Approval) is on its way. We have nothing in stone as of now, but we do have some dates to work with. We were so surprised to hear this when in reality we were expecting TA around the 15th of January. I still think we are in shock, and disbelief! My mind is racing with thoughts of were to start next, what do I do, and who do I talk to! Our family has been turned upside down ~ for a good reason ~ but still upside down. My Lord must receive all the glory for this day and journey to this point. He has answered all of our prayers, made things happen that should have not, changed peoples hearts toward adoption, made us truly understand how He adopts us with His love, dive deeper into His word, definitely pray more than ever before, showed us so many lessons that may have taken us longer to have learned than He wanted, but truth be known, it is and was ALL HIM, NO ONE ELSE...... We praise Him, our Heavenly Father for all He has done, and for all He will continue to do! There is no one or god like my God, and I give Him all the glory and praise, from the bottom of my heart, mind and soul!!!!!! You are so Good! Check in soon for more details to when we will leave and return!

4 comments:

Connie J said...

Praise Him! Emily will be in your arms very soon, and we are so excited for you!
Love you!

Erica said...

Wow where to start.....I am so excited for this journey and sad because I will not be in China with you, but God has his plan and I will be with you every step with prayer!!! I am so excited to finally hear that my new sweet baby cousin will be home soon a day we have all waited for and prayed about. The Lords timing is always right!! Yay for you guys and I can't wait to see her mommy holding her and her daddy kissing her and her sisters crying over her presence! Glory be to Him forever and always!

Andrea said...

R U Packed YET? LOL!

April said...

Only in my mind Andrea... must work on that!