Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We're down to 2 days!


DAYS UNTIL WE LEAVE!




Today I have to do some catching up, yesterday was not the most productive. I have most of the list from yesterday and have to add the list for today. I'm not complaining, just was hoping yesterday would have went smoother. I did get to have some girl time with two very dear friends, and that helped the day lots! But today is a new day, and I will rejoice and be glad in it, because my Lord has given it to me!


My list for today:


Bank Business ~ wished I could have checked this one off already

Buy gifts for special people in China ~ seems to be more difficult than I thought

Check over packing list

Rearrange backpack

Help my family finish packing

GO TO CHURCH ~ need this one!

Wash the dogs

Clean kitchen/laundry room




Lets see what I can accomplish today!!!!



I also have our web site for our journey complete!!! I'm very excited to share it with you all. So I personally invite you to share in our journey while we are in China by following us at www.whenlovetakesusin.chinastork.com I will be updating this one due to the problems people have had with blogger while in China!! Go and check it out, tell me what you think and then bookmark it, because we would love to hear from ALL OF YOU while we are gone. You are all so great and we are very blessed that you are part of this journey with us!!! Thanks for joining! Our prayer is that we are the light for Jesus, and that Gods uses us in a mighty way during this journey. We are so ready to see what God has in store for us!


Proverbs 8:17

"I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me"

1 comment:

Aranda and Danny Gulick said...

We love you guys so much and we are so proud of you, and we can't wait to see our little Emily!!!