Thursday, January 14, 2010

From This to That!!!!

We are calling this post from This to That...... Many things in our household has been transformed from good to WOW!!!! We have been working on organizing, revamping, and rearranging. The biggest transformation in this household would have to be with out a doubt...... Kaylee!! After a few phone calls and a reschedule, much to her surprise, she was able to get her braces off 2 weeks early! I know, I get mommy of the year award!!!! She was speechless when she found out, we had kept a secret for 24 hours ~ difficult but worth it. Her teeth look fabulous!!! Thank you Dr. B for all the hard work, and Kaylee I'm so proud of you! You did so good at taking care of your teeth, never breaking a bracket ~ which is quite a task! You are so beautiful Kaylee!!!!

Just found out "I'm getting my braces off"



Look at me I'm not afraid to smile!!!! Ooh La La!



Another transformation is we have been working on Emily's/Kaylee's room for awhile now, a little here and a little there! We are very pleased with the way the room turned out, as far as space. We didn't redecorate which posed a problem ~ but not to big of one for my mother in law. We finally found some bedding that matched but it was not for a crib, but my mother in law made it to fit the crib and it looks beautiful. Kaylee is very excited about sharing with Emily ~ I hope this stays for a long time. When Ashley leaves for college, Kaylee will get her room with a complete make over! She feels that is a fair trade :) Our biggest challenge was making the somewhat small closet fit both of their clothes. David tackled the challenge and made it work, with even room to spare. Great job Dad! We are just about finished ~ waiting on one piece ~ all we need is Emily! The Lord has blessed us in so many ways, and we are so thankful!
Scary, but this is the closet before!
Completely Clean Out!
Completely Organized! This is going to work great Daddy!
This is where the crib will be!
The crib set up!
The crib with the wonderful bedding Mema made!
Its perfect! Just needs Emily!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I love everything about this post!!! Kaylee you are so beautiful and the room looks GREAT ladies!!!

Connie J said...

Kaylee, you are beautiful and I"m so glad you got your braces off before China! And I can't wait to see Miss Emily snoozing in her crib - ahhhhhh!