Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Woo Hoo 1 day closer!!


DAYS LEFT!!!


Yesterday was a great day, we (Linda and I) got all the list done!!! Thank you so much Linda for ALL your help, it so much appreciated, and your were a blessing to me! I also am praising the Lord for the miracle at the dentist, YES He did, He gave us a huge blessing and saved us $$. Kaylee is still paying somewhat for her irresponsibility, but I think it is a lesson she is learning ~ just slowly!



Today list is:



Bank Business

Buy Gifts for directors, guides, and many others

Go through paperwork

Check over packing list

Make necklaces

Rearrange Back Pack


I'm afraid I will be in Enid awhile today, so if that is the case it may be a late night!

I would like to ask all of you to please pray for David, for he is sick and has not been feeling well for a couple of days. It will be very hard to fly with a sinus infection (?), and we are worried about the swine flu, and the actions that China would take if they think he is sick with it. So please just lift him in your prayers, praying for quick health! Thank you all for everything you have done for us!

3 comments:

Erica said...

List are my favorite!!! LOL
DAVID GET BETTER NOW!!!!!
Love ya all:)

Blessed Family said...

Hi April - this is Heidi, Connie's friend... I just saw you are traveling to China soon. I am SO happy for you. I hope your trip goes wonderful and your little girl does well. How exciting! Just think it was a few years ago when you held my little guy while he waited for us.. now it is your turn! Have a great trip!
heidi

Linda said...

I didnt realize we got ALL the list done? Good times, as always! Im glad I had time to come help you, your family is a true blessing to me and my family! Praying for David to get better as the days are closer to getting Emily.