Wednesday, February 27, 2008

24 HOURS


Good morning to all,

Yes I am facing the reality that I have less than 24 hours left. I still fell like I have packed more for a trip to Falls Creek than a 3 week trip to China. I know, Falls Creek doesn't have a bag and weight limit. I keep looking at my list and trying to add more to it, so I can fell like my list is even remotely close to Connie's. Then I laugh because why would I want to have so many more things to do today.

Yesterday was a very stressful day, even more stressful for Connie, so I am very glad that it is behind her and me. I did get everything done in Enid that I needed to get done, and I made a special trip to Fairview for a very special item (Thanks Erica, it will be a lifesaver). So all in all I was able to mark off alot from the "to do list". I think today will go very well, and my goal is to be able to go to church and enjoy the evening.

Please pray for me and my sinus infection. This morning I seem to feel worse than I have since Saturday. The medicine doesn't seem to be doing the job and I really just want to feel better in the morning. Please also continue to pray for Kaylee, we have had 3 breakdowns, and she keeps telling me she is trying to be strong for me. I have told her that we are being strong for each other, and trying to be strong for ourselves. I pray that God will give her the same peace He has given me.

We leave in the morning at 4:00 am to head to the airport. Because it is an international flight we must be there 2 hours ahead of our departure time. Much to Kaylee's disappointment she will be back in the early hours of school, darn it, she wanted to miss much more than that. So this time tomorrow they will be headed back, and the Johnson's and I will be facing the beginning of our 24 hour journey to China. Bring it on........ I am so ready

Next blog from me:
Coming to you from Beijing China!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you set up a blog! I will be reading all your entries. I hope there are lots of them!!!! I get addicted!