Sunday, February 24, 2008


I can't imagine my life without my Lord, my family and my church. I want to thank everyone who has supported me, prayed for me, and encouraged me. My heart is filled with joy, and a unmistakable peace. This feeling has been present since this morning when so many of you prayed over us at church on Sunday. You have no idea how that made me feel. To see and feel the love from all of you, along with the love and support from my family also has been so comforting and helping me face my fears. Like I said I feel a peace, and can't say enough "Thank You". To all those who said they would pray for The Johnson's and I is overwhelming and comforting, but yet I can't imagine starting this journey without prayer. Thanks Mom, Erica, Rita, Amanda, Tracy, Ladena, Church family, and all those who I don't know about, for the encouragement, prayers and love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome! I have already started praying for all of you including the ones left behind. I know you will be praying for us also. Love you, Ladena

Sue Gulick said...

You are in my "heart" forever and always. Go....and experience everything GOD has planned for you. Every time someone "SMILES" at you...that's GOD's way to let you know "we love you" and "we are thinking of you"...and of course, we will miss you but GOD will help "US" with that! Expect lots and lots of smiles coming your way...every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week. WE LOVE YOU!

Love, hugs and kisses,

Mom

Anonymous said...

You will have so much fun!!! I can't even tell you how much I appreciate you and how much I have grown through you!! You mean the world to me and this trip is going to be a huge growing experiance for you!! The Johnson's could not have chose anyone better to take with them! Just remember that what you learn you bring back and share. This will be something you can charish forever. Tell Kaylee no matter what time or when she can call me or text me and I can be to Ringwood in 20 min. I am here for her!! I can't wait to hear all that you will soon have to share with everyone and that will be a huge thing!!! LOVE YOU TONS!! I will be praying for you and Connie, Clayton, and Kambry!! Love Erica