Saturday, February 23, 2008

Gotcha Day!!!!!

We have a "Gotcha Day"! Gotcha day is the day the Johnson's will receive Kaeleb. They are told from the adoption agency when the day will be, and they, as well as I, will be holding Kaeleb on Monday March 3rd. Connie even said she thinks it will be in the morning. This precious moment will be on Sunday evening March 2nd (Oklahoma time). Connie is surprised, she figured it would be on March 4th (China). So a week from Sunday (Oklahoma) she well meet face to face with her son.

Well today brings me to another decision. I am not feeling the best and must decide if I should go to the doctors or hope maybe it is an outcome from the past basketball games. I really don't know why I am trying to fool myself, because I am sure that these symptoms are not from screaming "Defense". So I am headed to Urgent Care to either give me another dreaded shot or strong antibiotics. I feel like my head at times is going to explode, and I know that flying with a sinus infection is not pleasant. So I must take care of it now so I have time for the medicine to kick in. I praise the Lord that it has come today instead of Thursday morning.

No comments: