Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's Here, TA is here!!!!!

My God is Faithful. In our prayers we were asking for a Wednesday TA, God has given us that. TA is here and now we are waiting for definite travel dates. The processes of the next steps are waiting for a consultant date, which they are asking for March 17th or 18th. If that is granted and confirmed we will be leaving a week from tomorrow. Oh my gosh, the emotions that are running through me are in mistakable and strong. So many thoughts, like will Kaylee do alright, ?how long is the plane trip?, we have only 7 days to prepare (not really since I have known that I was going for at least 5 months), do I have everything packed, and the emotions that I am feeling, like scared, excited, overwhelmed, filled with Joy, panic, and love for a little boy I can't wait to meet. Well as you can tell my mind is racing, my stomach is in knots, and my feet don't know which way to go. But in all of this, my heart and my arms long to hold and kiss a precious little boy.

No comments: