Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's Shot Time


Today is one of the days that I dread. I have to head off to the Garfield County Health Department to get those dreaded shots that are recommended to travel outside the country. I have to have 3 today, fortunately I only have to pay for 1 of them. I will be glad to get this behind me, that is for sure. Just a small price to pay to experience adoption process as close as I can. (without adopting myself......)
I packed some more yesterday, and feel I was some what productive. I can see why they say I will pack and repack many times before we leave. With the suitcase sitting where I see it everytime I walk into my bedroom, I will add and remove many items probably many times. Anyways I am learning how to pack light..... which is new for me.

No comments: