Friday, February 22, 2008



If you want to see someone who can multitask, I ask you to peak in on Connie, and all that is happening around her. I give Connie a round of applause for all the hard work that happen yesterday and today. All the phone calls, emails, questions, asking my opinion (which was not necessary), and stress she endured yesterday would give anyone a migraine, yet she did it and we are officially booked on a plane, and a sight seeing trip in Beijing. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you......

Now let me tell you a little bit of the details. We are leaving on Thursday morning (February 28th) at 7:45. We will fly to Dallas, then to Tokyo, and on to Beijing. Including lay overs, and flights we will arrive in Beijing on Friday (China time) the 29th at 9:20 p.m. (7:20 am on Friday, Oklahoma time). As most of you know, I am afraid of flying, and I am pleased to announce that out of all the flights (coming and going) the longest flight is 13.5 hours. I think I can do this, but in reality do I have a choice. Once I get on that plane, I really don't think the pilot is going to stop for me. I have embraced the challenge, and I really do think (knowing the Lord will be with me) that I am ready to do this. Without overwhelming you I can tell you that we will return to the states on March 19th around 9:50 p.m. I am sure that we will be very tired, so we will get home just in time to go to bed. Can't beat a deal like that.

Just a side note, my heart goes out to our Boys Basketball team. I am very proud of you all, even though it was not the outcome you wanted you still had a great season and you should be very proud of your accomplishments, sportsmanship and heart for the game. WTG Ringwood, you had a great year.

1 comment:

Connie J said...

ha-ha! Guess what ~ we're going to China in 5 days!