Monday, February 18, 2008

Hello Everyone,


As the adoption process began many months ago, I have come to realize there is many more emotions I have yet to experience. Even though I have had my ups and downs myself what it comes down to is this "you have no idea what the day will bring." Let me share the good news for today. "TA" has left China and is scheduled to arrive in the states on Wednesday or Thursday. We are praying for Wednesday. With a Wednesday arrival, we would not possibly have to wait through the weekend for a confirmed date of departure. My friends have experienced the weekend wait all too many times. As I type all of this information for you I panic, because I have so much stuff to do before we leave.

So I will sign off for now, with more updates later.





No comments: