Monday, February 25, 2008

I am trying to be productive......

Wow, I can’t seem to slow down to think about what I need to do next. My mind is racing, and I am pretty sure that I am not winning the race. I am trying to do laundry, pack, clean my house and check items off of my "to do list". I contacted Connie and told her that my luggage really doesn't look full enough. I told her that I really feel like I am forgetting something really important. (Yes I do have my passport packed) I look at my luggage, and check the list and I am right on target, so why do I feel like I am lacking something, I know what it could be...... sanity!

Tomorrow will take me back to Enid once again. Hopefully it will be my last one before we leave. I really don't want to go back to Wal Mart, because every time I do, I seem to spend more money than the last time I was there. I am sure that it is not my abilities to spend money or anything like that... Well only 3 days left, I must go and get busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep on fighting i know you will get everything done

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.