Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy


As everyone knows this girl (me) likes to be busy, and yet this weekend is going to be a very busy one. I am so excited about all the events and yet I wonder how I will get it all done. Starting tomorrow we (oklahoma hearts for adoption) will be working on a Garage Sale. Setting up, organizing, and pricing. The garage sale is Friday and Saturday. My prayer is that God will use this event to bless many families who are adopting, in that we as an organization will be able to help financial. Then add a 5th Quarter and a football game to Friday night. Then to much excitement we as a youth group are going to the Corn Maize on Saturday afternoon. Just when you think all is over, my youngest daughter is turning 13 on Sunday. To her request we are having the birthday party on Sunday afternoon. Wow, that's busy!!!!! I like my life that way though, never have been one that likes to sit at home.

I also want to start paperwork sometime today.......... Please pray that will happen.

Congratulations......... Frable Family! She is precious!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Isn't amazing how it all hits at once?! I pray God gives you the strength to get it all done and that you have fun doing it!