Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh My 2 Teenagers, Whats a mom to do!


Kaylee's 13th Birthday Party!!! Smile Big


Kaylee and Kenzie ~ Best Friends



A Future Hollywood Star


Kaylee and Jessica ~ How Precious


On Sunday afternoon we celebrated Kaylee's 13th Birthday........ Lord help me raise two teenagers. We had a wonderful party, with many family and friends joining us in the celebration. We want to thank B and D for the ribs and Grandma S for the wonderful baked beans, Papa T for the smoked sausage and Mema and Pappa for the homemade ice cream. A meal fit for a princess. She was very excited to have her party on her actual day, because at one point I was thinking "absolutely not", but I am glad that we did. Thank you to all who came and for the wonderful gifts, Kaylee is very appreciative! My precious baby is no longer a baby anymore, what is a mom to do? On another note though, I thank my Lord everyday for my two precious girls, and how they are walking with Him each and every day, and learning how to be Christ like and applying that to there everyday lives. I want to thank all those around us that have helped David and I raise our girls to be the mature young ladies they are now. Praise You Lord!


On another note, the Oklahoma Hearts for Adoption garage sale went very well. We brought enough in for a grant and then some. Our God is faithful. We had so much wonderful stuff and sold alot of it, but still had some to store for another garage sale in the future. Our God has blessed this organization so much that I am in awe sometimes. We as an organization are speaking tomorrow at a meeting for all surrounding pastors. Please pray that we will be able to present what God has laid in our hearts and how we want to care for the fatherless. Until next time have a wonderful day and listen to God, you don't want to miss anything He is telling you.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Have no fear the Lord will give you the words to speak at your meeting! You guys are awesome!

Connie J said...

Happy birthday, sweet Kaylee! Thank you for allowing us to celebrate with you!
Love you~