Monday, October 6, 2008

Look Who's 16!!!



Oh my goodness, what a weekend. My oldest daughter turned 16 and we had a wonderful celebration to mark the event. Alot of planning, decorating, panic, worrying, and thinking "Wow where did the time go?" Ashley is a very wonderful daughter and loved so much by all of us. I am so proud of her and the way she lives her life every day for the Lord, making decisions that effect her
future in a positive way.



We had a wonderful party, for all those wondering "No she did not get a car", but she had a very special surprise awaiting her at the party. We, Dad and I, wanted to make it special for her so we searched and searched for a special gift to make it memorable. Thanks to a dear friend, we were given the idea of a Chocolate Fountain.

It was a huge hit. She was so surprised and we had very little chocolate left. Thank you to all who came to support Ashley in her big day, it was very nice to be able to share her special day with so many family and friends. On another note, I am really glad the stress of the party is gone. I have to close with this, Erica and Devera Thank You for everything you did and the way you helped. It would not have been successful with out you both. You made it so much easier on me and less stress is always a plus........ I love you both, thanks again!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Sweet 16th to your daughter! What a beautiful cake!

Anonymous said...

I took that wonderful picture of that beautiful family in the top left corner of this blog page!!!! Love you guys!!!

Blessed Family said...

April that looks yummy! Congrats on your daughters 16th birthday party... I can't wait to see what is next for you!

Connie J said...

Ashley~
You and Miley Cyrus, huh - LOL! Happy birthday, sweet, sweet Ashley. It was a beautiful party for a beautiful young lady.
Love from our family to yours~