Thursday, October 16, 2008

Must of had a hard night.......

Ashley and the basketball team had a lock in last night at the gym. Ashley being the team manager was able to participate in the fun. Her and K was in charge of keeping score and calling play by play. She said it was so much fun, and I think that it is a great team builder. With the decision of not playing basketball this year, came the decision of being an assistance to the coach. She took the responsibilities with great pride and as far as her mom's point of view, I think she is doing a great job. She really wanted to be part of the team, and still very much feels that way. Well I hope that all you had a great time and I ponder with the thought does your coaches and love seats look like mine?

I guess she was kinda tired........

No comments: