Monday, October 13, 2008

Maybe busy weekends affect the Children too?


Ok I know that we had a very busy weekend, but little did I know that the Johnson kids would be affected so hard by all the running around. Wow you know they were really tired, if they feel asleep during lunch..........



They were transferred to my room and slept until we had to leave for Dr. appt. We established our family at a new Dr and I am very excited about it. We were so sick of waiting around for 3 hours to see our Dr. for about 5 minutes. Another plus is that the nurse is an adoptive parent also, so we already have a connection with her. We also had our first TB test. I know that I am a wimp but I was surprised on how much that little needle hurt. I wrote my autobiography today and who would have thought that it would be so hard to write your story down. It took all morning and most of the afternoon. Our agency sure does ask a lot of questions about my past. Questions I had never ever thought of before. Go figure!!!!!

















Now that's really tired............


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is to funny lol!!!!! I am glad that you got some things accomplished today lol.....I'm sorry that the shot hurt lol I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!!!

Connie J said...

lol - like every great mom, you grabbed the camera instead of the kids :) Love you~
The Mom to the sleeping beauties

Blessed Family said...

Hi April - oh my goodness those pictures are so funny! How cute... I hope you are doing well.. Heidi