Thursday, October 23, 2008

Children, Teachers, and Me.... Oh My

Wow I am very excited and scared at the same time today. I have an opportunity to speak about China at a near by school. I will be speaking to a 3rd grade class all about the culture of China. I get to share my pictures with some more people..... woo hoo. I am also going to teach them some Chinese words and share with each of them a piece of Yuan to take home with them. I have pictures of cities, homes, food, flowers, animals, transportation and the most important, Great Wall of China, Temple of Heaven, and the Summer Palace. I have about 30 minutes to speak and with all the information I have and the way I love to talk I may need an hour! If you read this by 2:30 today please pray for my timing.


Oh yea, Connie is in China safe and sound!!!!! Please pray for her journey and her family here in the states. I know exactly the emotions she is going through, but she is also in for a ride of wonderful emotions as well. Connie we love and can't wait to see you back in Oklahoma, but for now enjoy the moments, smiles, hugs, being there for Tami, and anticipation of coming home.......

No comments: