Friday, October 24, 2008

Thank You Fairview!!!!!


Wow what an honor it was to speak about China to the Fairview School. The class made me feel very welcomed. I went really well and I enjoyed the excitement from all the kids. The kids really enjoyed the Chinese words I taught them and had a hard time understand the money exchange rate, but had lots of questions about it. They were very excited about the 1 yuan I gave them, and wrote down all the Chinese words. The teacher said she will be repeating those words for days to come. The children were fascinated by the Great Wall of China and the 2008 Olympic buildings. Very sweet class and it was a blessing to share my journey to China once again, and to top it off to see that journey through the eyes of children....... priceless.


Still working on paperwork......... Please pray for David, medical issues!

Thanks to all who check in with me everyday and the support and prayers I fell within my heart!

No comments: